Here is where you would log into your Lawrence Memorial Library account to see what we have in our collection, renew your items, or put things in our collection on hold.
To access your borrower account click the link above. When you get to the koha page click on “Log in to Your Account” in the upper right hand corner. Your login is your patron ID and begins with 2vsns. Your password is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
“Your summary” will show items checked out, items on hold and any messages that the library may have for you. To renew simply click renew all. If items are on reserve for another library user you will not be able to renew them.
“Your personal details” If you need to make changes, please contact the library staff.
“Your purchase suggestions” is where you can request that the library purchase an item that we do not own.
When you find an item you want reserve it by selecting “place hold” under the actions. Please note that you can only place items on hold at your home library. See a staff member about placing holds at other libraries.
Please call 453-2366 if you need help
Here is where you log in to request books, audiobooks, DVDs, and articles that the Lawrence Memorial Library does not own. Please request items that are at least 6 months old. If the Lawrence Memorial does own the item that you would like to borrow but it is currently checked out, please place a hold on the item in the our catalog.
Placing an ILL request
Follow these steps to place your inter-library loan request:
- Click the link above to reach the CLoVER page.
- In the upper right hand corner, Login to CLoVER using your Lawrence Memorial Library card number (username) and your password. If you need to reset your password, please call us at 802-453-2366.
- Enter what you are looking for in the Search box at the top of the page.
- Click on the title that you wish to request, selecting the format (book, audiobook, large print, etc.) that you would like. You may make the request even if CLoVER displays a message that says “no copies currently available.”
- On the ILL form, confirm that we have the correct email address (Patron’s Email Address) and click on the Submit button.
- If you do not find the item that you are looking for, fill out the Blank ILL Request form (located just below the Search box) and submit request.
- You will receive an email when your ILL request arrives at the Lawrence Memorial Library.
Downloadable audio and e-books that can be listened to or read on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or transferred to your MP3 Player or Ipod. Use your Lawrence Memorial Library account number to sign in and your password is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
Need some help getting started? Click below to see a guide sheet from Overdrive. If you have any questions, call 802-453-2366 or stop in and we’ll help get you started.